- Responsible as IT Operation to support company staff
- Ensured computers, personal computers, laptops, servers of all staffs are ready to use, fixed up the technical problems in hardware and software
- Tested and configured to support for all staff’s usage
- Maintained and managed any maintenance agreement and licensing on Window PC, Server and MS Office
- Provided daily support on staff operation
- Monitored and supported Helpdesk system, Timesheet system, Antivirus software and all regular operation.
- Checked and maintain data backup procedure.
- Supported on any hardware and software issues (VMware, Share drive, Firewall, etc)
- Provided monitoring and reported to Supervisor person on networking performance and status
- Supported and maintained the company networking (internet/ intranet)
- Prepared necessary and supported technical facilities for all staff especially new staff
- Male, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields.
- Having knowledge in computer skill and Infrastructure Network Fundamental.
- Possess services mind characteristic.
- Willing to work as teamwork and can work independently.
- Multitask skill and problem solving characteristic.
- Good Service mind, hardworking, fast learning and positive thinking
|Job Category||Information Technology|